Corporate Solicitor 3+ PQE
As our Corporate Department grows, we are looking to expand. We represent a broad spectrum of business sectors and advise on a full range of domestic and international transactions.
In particular, our Department provides specialist advice in the area of technology, innovation and intellectual property and deals extensively with businesses in the healthcare and life sciences sector.
Members of our Team are encouraged to actively participate in marketing and business development and ongoing knowledge and professional development is keenly supported.
We will ideally look for experience in some or all of the following
- Solicitor with 3+ PQE working in Corporate & Commercial having trained in a medium / large Corporate Firm
- Ambitious to achieve partnership
- Takes responsibility for personal and firm development
- Works well in a team and ability to delegate, work with and develop team members where appropriate
- Develops client relationships, good personality and demonstrates ability to engage with and develop new clients
- Must have good deal history experience
- Brings energy to the firm/role
- Good technical ability
- Experience in M&A and Private Equity Deals preferably
- Ability to support colleagues from other related practice areas where there is overlap with corporate & commercial matters
- Travel Tax Incentive Scheme
- Bike to Work Initiative
- Flu Vaccination
- Sports and Social Club
- Book Club
- Staff Referral Bonus
- Annual Salary Review
- Performance Bonus (dependent on annual review)
- Death in Service Scheme