Our people are the reason for our continued success and growth. Together, we’ve nurtured a company culture that we’re really proud of. We believe it’s what sets us apart. We strike a balance between approachable and professional, meticulous and innovative. Above all, our people are committed to service and solutions.
We are a dynamic and ambitious team of almost 50 – made up of partners, associate solicitors, solicitors, trainees and support professionals.
We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. We are seeking an experienced administrator to manage our reception desk as well as provide support on an administrative level to our Team.
The right candidate will be outgoing, personable, enjoys face to face contact with clients, and is a pro at multitasking. The role consists of approximately a 70:30 split workload.
We will ideally look for experience in some or all of the following
- Managing inbound and outbound calls
- Managing all Post, DX, Couriers and Deliveries
- Maintaining calendars for Boardroom bookings, keeping boardrooms clean and ready for use at all times, providing catering to clients when requested, monitoring stock levels and managing IT equipment in boardrooms
- Managing Print and Stationery Areas
- Liaising with Clients
- Organising video/tele conferences via Microsoft Teams / Zoom
- Assisting Operations Manager with ad hoc duties and projects
Legal Admin (30%)
- Print and collate documentation into various packages for presentation to clients and the courts
- Draft legal documentation, creating, amending and formatting documents
- File management including scanning, filing, archiving etc.
- Open new files, maintain existing files and prepare files for closing
- Provide administrative assistance to Solicitors on a daily basis
- Audio typing of correspondence and documents from digital dictation
- Solicitor Diary Management
Skills & Expertise
- 1 year experience as a receptionist / legal admin in a law firm
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver;
- A high degree of discretion and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential data
- Ability to manage a high volume and fast moving workload
- Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong team player
- Working knowledge of Keyhouse is desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills and an excellent phone manner
- Attention to detail
- Travel Tax Incentive Scheme;
- Bike to Work Initiative;
- Flu Vaccination;
- Sports and Social Club;
- Book Club;
- Staff Referral Bonus;
- Annual Salary Review;
- Performance Bonus (dependent on annual review); and
- Death in Service Scheme.