Together, we’ve built a firm culture we’re really proud of. We believe it’s what sets us apart. So, it’s important we attract people who want to make a positive impact, who embody our culture and complement our great team.
We’ve earned a reputation for nurturing individual talent. We are committed to helping you be your best and achieve more. That way we can continue to give our clients the best service in the market.
We are hiring Trainee Solicitors to provide assistance to our solicitors across a number of our departments.
You will get our full support in your development combining Blackhall and in-house training. Working alongside practice professionals, you’ll have a real involvement and a chance to make an impact from day one. As a full service law firm, you’ll get exposure to a range of sectors and practice areas.
Rotating between departments and teams will give you a real insight to how we work and what interests you. That way you can hone your skills and create the ideal career path to reach your goals.
The ideal candidates will have completed all of their FE1s and be available to start work immediately. The position is for entry to PPC1 in September 2022.
Skills & Expertise
- Previous experience in a legal office is desired but not essential;
- Pro-active thinker and problem solver;
- A high degree of discretion and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential data;
- Ability to manage a high volume and fast moving workload;
- Can work on own initiative as well as being a strong team player;
- Working knowledge of Keyhouse is desired but not essential;
- Strong communication skills and an excellent phone manner; and
- Attention to detail.