BHSM are delighted to be one of the first signatories of the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Charter. By signing the GEDI Charter, BHSM agrees to treat all individuals and groups of individuals fairly and equally and no less favourably, specific to their needs, in areas of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, class, disability or membership of the Traveller Community.
As per the GEDI Charter, signatories agree to:
- Recognise the individual needs of those they employ and support them to develop to their full potential.
- Ensure equal access to opportunities for those they employ.
- Ensure their policies, procedures and processes promote gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Carry out their work without bias, in a respectful and non-discriminatory manner.
- Build awareness and understanding of the benefits of promoting gender equality, diversity and inclusion.
Mark Homan, Managing Partner, “We’ve built a firm culture we’re really proud of. We believe it’s what sets us apart. We will continue to provide a safe and inclusive work environment so that every employee feels equal and valued. We are committed to upholding the tenets outlined in the GEDI Charter and hope other law firms join us in doing so.”
BHSM is an Equal Opportunities Employer committed to providing equal opportunities for all of its employees in accordance with the requirements of employment equality legislation. This commitment applies to all persons involved in BHSM operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of BHSM, including supervisors and co-workers. It extends to all aspects of employment including: Recruitment & Selection; Training and Development, Promotion and Performance Appraisal.
For further information on the GEDI Charter, please CLICK HERE
Time For Change – A review of recent changes to Probate Practice and Procedures
There have been a number of recent changes to Probate practice and procedures in Ireland. These changes have been...
19 Apr 2021