Aidan is a Solicitor working in our Real Estate Department. Since qualification, he has specialised in property practice and has gained significant, progressive experience in acting for clients in complex property transactions and commercial leasing matters. Aidan has acted for developers, financial institutions, receivers and private equity funds where his experience and attention to detail makes a valuable contribution to his client’s business.
Aidan has considerable experience in the sale and acquisition of commercial real estate and high value properties, the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases, and advising generally on various property law issues.
Aidan is a graduate of both the University of Wales (LL.B) and Trinity College Dublin (LL.M). Aidan was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in Ireland in 2016. He is also qualified to practice as a solicitor in England and Wales.
Prior to joining BHSM in 2019, Aidan worked for a number of years as an Associate Solicitor in the property department of a long-established legal firm in Dublin and gained valuable experience in a wide variety of property matters. Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, he also previously worked as a legal researcher with the Irish Law Reform Commission.
- Acted for Goldwing Real Estate Plaza Limited in the acquisition of a high value development site at Eden Plaza, Sandyford, Co. Dublin
- Advised a large construction company in the acquisition of a development site worth circa €1 million
- Acted for an Irish registered company in the acquisition of a multi-unit commercial premises c. 18,000 sq. ft. in Dublin 2, worth c. €23m
- Acted on behalf of major Irish financial institutions, receivers and liquidators in the disposal of a large volume of distressed assets
- Advised private clients in the acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property
- Bachelor of Law, University of Wales
- Diploma in Arbitration, University College Dublin
- Master of Laws, Trinity College Dublin
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
When is a Real Estate Contract Legally Binding?
A recurring client query in recent weeks, particularly in light of the recent circumstances arising from the COVID-19...
3 Jul 2020
BHSM LLP Welcomes Two New Solicitors
BHSM LLP has announced the appointment of Ruth Crawley (pictured below right) and JJ McLoughlin (pictured below...
8 Jan 2021