Aine works in our Real Estate, Banking & Finance Departments. She advises purchasers, vendors, companies and lending institutions in real estate matters including residential and commercial conveyancing transactions, landlord and tenant matters and commercial leasing.
She has considerable experience in advising lenders and borrowers in relation to secured property finance. She also has experience in the drafting and negotiation of loan agreements and security documentation for the acquisition and development of commercial and residential property.
Aine is also experienced in acting for individuals in wills, probate and estate planning.
Aine obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law Degree from Dublin City University and completed her training contract in BHSM. She previously worked in a niche Banking and Commercial Real Estate firm in Dublin.
- Acting for an Irish food producer in the refinancing of their business
- Advising families and individuals in probate, wills and estate planning
- Acting for retail operator in financing the development of its retail outlets
- Acting for a large Irish developer in the acquisition and disposal of development sites
- Advising a German investment fund on the lettings of its office buildings
- Advising clients in acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property
- Bachelor of Civil Law, Dublin City University
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales, Law Society of England & Wales
Guide to Buying and Selling Your House
We have outlined below some of the most important documents and information you will need to provide your solicitor...
31 Mar 2020
BHSM COVID-19 Update
With the continued impact of COVID-19, we would like to inform all of our clients of our business continuity plan. As...
13 Mar 2020