Anne Marie Jennings
About Anne Marie
Anne Marie is a Solicitor in our Real Estate Department.
Anne Marie has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including acquisitions, disposals, title remediation, commercial leasing and financing.
Anne Marie has a broad range of experience giving advices in relation to the sale, development and leasing of residential, commercial and mixed-use developments and in relation to development land, agricultural land and private residences.
Anne Marie has a particular interest in the renewable energy sector and is skilled in the drafting and negotiation of options and lease agreements between landowners and developers.
Anne Marie also has experience carrying out property due diligence in relation to loan portfolios, preparing title reports and advising on rectification of title defects for some of Ireland’s leading financial institutions and receivers.
Anne Marie qualified as a Solicitor in 2019 and holds a Bachelor of Civil Law Degree from University College Dublin.
- Acting for developers in the acquisition, development and disposal of residential commercial, and mixed-use property
- Acting for both landowners and developers in the drafting and negotiation of option agreements, leases, licences, mitigation agreements, easement agreements etc. for wind farm projects
- Acting for banks and receivers in the management, title remediation, sale and leasing of distressed assets
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in the negotiation of leases for a wide range of commercial properties including retail, industrial, offices and licensed premises
- Bachelor of Civil Law Degree, University College Dublin
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland
The Importance of Written Partnership Agreements
What is a Partnership? Section 1(1) of the Partnership Act 1890 defines a partnership as the ‘relationship which...
10 Sep 2021
BHSM LLP Welcomes New Solicitor to Real Estate Team
BHSM has announced the appointment of Rachel Nangle to their Firm. Rachel Nangle, Solicitor, has joined BHSM’s...
29 Jul 2021