Cillian is a Solicitor in our Litigation and Dispute Resolution Department. His main area of practice is commercial disputes involving corporations and he represents clients in matters ranging from District Court to High Court level.
Cillian has experience in a broad range of commercial disputes, property disputes, contractual disputes, debt recovery and insolvency related matters. He also has experience advising multinational companies on various litigation matters and employment disputes.
- Involved in the successful defence of a Commercial Court action against a registered charity stemming from a property dispute
- Advised a number of commercial clients in a wide range of debt recovery matters
- Involved in the successful defence of a number of injunction applications brought against private clients
- Acted for a multinational client in relation to various Workplace Relations Commission cases
- Advised a multinational corporation in the defence of a large number of High Court personal injuries actions
- B.A. Economics and History, University College Dublin
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland
The Importance of Written Partnership Agreements
What is a Partnership? Section 1(1) of the Partnership Act 1890 defines a partnership as the ‘relationship which...
10 Sep 2021
BHSM LLP Welcomes Solicitor to Litigation Team
BHSM has announced the appointment of Cillian Simpson. Cillian Simpson, Solicitor, has joined BHSM’s Litigation...
14 Oct 2021