Conor Mac Nally
Conor works in our Banking & Finance Department, specialising in all areas of Banking & Financial Services. He has gained unique legal and commercial experience working with various financial institutions during the most turbulent period for the banking sector in the history of the State.
Conor spent a number of years in the Banking and Financial Services Department of an international Law Firm in Dublin. He has dealt with issues from the recession – such as enforcement actions and loan sales for lenders exiting the market – but also new lending for pillar banks and acting for new lenders entering the market.
Conor obtained a Degree in Commerce for UCD and worked in banking before completing his training contract with a busy general practice in Dublin. Post qualification, he worked as an in-house solicitor in a number of financial institutions, gaining excellent commercial experience before transferring back into private practice.
- Advising the committee of unsecured creditors in connection with Irish aspects of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy petition for a large U.S. Pharmaceutical company
- Advising on ICAV in connection with the financing of the acquisition of commercial properties across Ireland
- Advising the purchasers of a Dublin commercial property in relation to senior and mezzanine finance
- Advising UK hospitality company in connection with the refinancing of its property interest in Dublin
- Legal advisor to UK Lender in connection with their commercial lending into the Irish market
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Dublin
- Certificate in Conveyancing & Property Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Banking Practice & Procedure, Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Finance Law and Regulation, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
When to notify Mergers & Acquisitions to the CCPC – did you know properties are sometimes relevant?!
Who are the CCPC? The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (“CCPC”) is an independent statutory body with...
18 Nov 2019
BHSM COVID-19 Update
With the continued impact of COVID-19, we would like to inform all of our clients of our business continuity plan. As...
13 Mar 2020