Eimear works in our Corporate Department, specialising in corporate transactions. She has acted for clients, both domestic and international, in acquisitions, disposals, mergers and equity investments. This experience spans a variety of sectors including technology, life sciences and health care, insurance, retail and hospitality. Eimear also regularly advises on the corporate finance elements of large commercial real estate transactions.
In addition, Eimear has extensive experience in dealing with re-organisations and corporate restructurings, assisting clients in preparing for business expansion, disposals and succession planning in family run businesses.
She also regularly advises clients on commercial contracts, with a particular focus on consultancy and services agreements.
Eimear volunteers as Secretary of Hockey Ireland, the national governing body for hockey on the island of Ireland, assisting in particular on governance and compliance matters for the organisation.
Eimear has an LLB from the University of Limerick, where she studied Law and European Studies and was admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland in 2008.
- Advising OCES Property Holdings Ltd on its corporate structuring in connection with its acquisition of the Clerys Building.
- Acting for an Irish technology company on a €17m investment by UK private equity group
- Acting in various acquisitions and disposals of retail pharmacies throughout Ireland and related transactions
- Acting for a Munster based manufacturer of pharmaceutical and healthcare packaging in its joint venture with a US Group as part of a significant business expansion
- Providing legal advice to Advisory and Accounting Firm HLB Sheehan Quinn on their merger with Conlan Crotty Murray & Co.
- Acting for the purchaser in an acquisition of a Dublin based textile supply business and related transactions
- LLB Law and European Studies, University of Limerick
- Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance
- Diploma in Insolvency and Restructuring
- Diploma in Employment Law
- Diploma in Commercial Property
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
Checklist for Commercial Contracts
The initial drafting of a commercial contract is of critical importance to the parties involved, so as to avoid future...
12 Nov 2019
BHSM advise Thesaurus Software Limited
Joe McVeigh, Eimear Grealy and the Corporate Team in BHSM were delighted to advise Thesaurus Software Ltd on the recent...
17 Sep 2018