Greg is a solicitor working in our Banking & Finance Department.
Greg has experience in advising domestic and international financial institutions doing business in and from Ireland. He has advised on the lender and borrower side of various financing transactions (both secured and unsecured) and has particular experience in bilateral and syndicated lending, development financing, intercompany lending, re-financing, and debt restructurings.
Greg also has experience from a regulatory perspective having worked for the Central Bank of Ireland.
Prior to joining BHSM, Greg completed his training and worked within the Finance and Capital Markets Department of a Big 5 law firm in Dublin.
- Advised an Irish retail credit firm on the launch of its equity release product to the domestic market
- Advised an international financial institution on the restructuring of debt in relation to a large shopping centre situated in Ireland
- Advised an investment fund acting as mezzanine lender on various development financings across Ireland
- Advised a syndicate of lenders in relation to the provision of debt to a large Irish dairy company for working capital purposes
- Advised an international financial institution on becoming a monetary policy counterparty of the Central Bank of Ireland
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, NUI Galway
- Bachelor of Laws, NUI Galway
- Masters in International and European Business Law, Trinity College Dublin
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
Crypto – Anti-Money Laundering – You Can Run But You Can’t Hide
A review of recent requirements for Virtual Asset Service Providers As of 23 April 2021, firms involved in the...
13 May 2021
BHSM advises Welltel in acquisition of Capstone
BHSM’s Corporate Team, led by Joe McVeigh and Eimear Grealy, were delighted to act for Welltel in the acquisition...
23 Apr 2021