Jenna is a Solicitor working in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department.
She specialises in advising lending institutions in mortgage litigation in respect of enforcement of security. Jenna has considerable experience in Commercial Litigation and currently advises and acts for lending institutions and credit servicing firms in Personal Insolvency matters before the High Court, Circuit Court and Court of Appeal.
Jenna has advised financial institutions on obtaining orders for possession, orders for sale, post order Judgments and property repossession.
Jenna also has previous experience in Property Law having advised on residential and commercial conveyancing transactions, in particular Receivership sales.
Jenna has obtained a BBs (Hons) in Law and Taxation from Limerick Institute of Technology and trained in one of Limerick’s top law firms. Jenna has previously spent a number of months working in Hong Kong in the office of the Consulate General of Hong Kong and Macau.
- Advising Credit Servicing Firms in relation to Debt Collection and Asset Recovery cases
- Acting on behalf of major Irish Financial Institutions on Personal Insolvency matters in both the Circuit Court and High Court
- Acting on behalf of Irish Financial Institutions on Obtaining Orders for Possession in both the Circuit Court and High Court
- BBs (Hons) in Law and Taxation, Limerick Institute of Technology
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland
COVID-19: Assistance for Small and Medium Enterprises
Many small and medium enterprises (“SMEs”) are experiencing trading and cash flow issues arising from the COVID-19...
25 Mar 2020
BHSM Sign the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (GEDI) Charter
BHSM are delighted to be one of the first signatories of the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion...
18 Sep 2020