Jennifer works in our Corporate Department. She qualified in 2018 on completion of her training in the firm. Jennifer has experience in advising SMEs and large companies on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general commercial advice regarding commercial contracts.
Jennifer also has particular experience in life sciences and pharmaceuticals, advising clients on matters relating to clinical trials and compliance. She has recently completed a secondment, in which she oversaw and assisted in the implementation of serialisation services, as required under the European Union Falsified Medicines Directive.
Jennifer obtained her B.A. from Dublin City University in Economics, Politics and Law, having also spent a year abroad studying in Arizona State University.
- Advised on the financing and establishment of a fast-casual international food operation in Ireland
- Advising a FTSE 500 company on the implementation of measures regarding the serialisation requirements under the Falsified Medicines Directive
- On-going advice to an international pharmaceutical company on a wide range of commercial contracts underlying the implementation of clinical trials
- Advising a number of start-ups and high growth companies on various fundraising rounds
- Advised a number of independent vets on sales to other vets and corporate institutions
- Advised clients on the disposal of their businesses to a primary care group
- Advised a MedTech SME on a recent fundraising round with multiple investors including Enterprise Ireland
- Advised Heatmerchants on commercial contract matters as well as terms and conditions for general and online trading
- Advice to the shareholders of Clinch Technology Limited in relation to the sale of shares to Pageup People Limited
- Advised owners of LEON on its fundraising and opening of numerous restaurants in Dublin
- Advised numerous GPs on the entry into partnership and the sale of goodwill to corporate medical services providers
- Advised a number of independent vets on corporate or shareholder agreements as well as sales of goodwill to other vets and corporate institutions
- Advised vets on the sale to corporate veterinary providers such as IVC, CVS and Highfield Veterinary
- B.A. Economics, Politics and Law, Dublin City University
- Qualified as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
COVID-19: European Commission Authorises Exportation of Personal Protective Equipment
In order to prevent depletion of stock of protective equipment amidst the COVID-19 crisis due to the fast spreading...
31 Mar 2020
International Women’s Day 2020
BHSM recently hosted a coffee morning in honour of International Women’s Day. This is a day when we celebrate...
10 Mar 2020