Jennifer works in our Corporate Department. She qualified in 2018 on completion of her training in the firm. Jennifer has experience in advising SMEs and large companies on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general commercial advice regarding commercial contracts.
Jennifer also has particular experience in life sciences and pharmaceuticals, advising clients on matters relating to clinical trials and compliance. She has recently completed a secondment, in which she oversaw and assisted in the implementation of serialisation services, as required under the European Union Falsified Medicines Directive.
Jennifer obtained her B.A. from Dublin City University in Economics, Politics and Law, having also spent a year abroad studying in Arizona State University.
- Advised on the financing and establishment of a fast-casual international food operation in Ireland
- Advising a FTSE 500 company on the implementation of measures regarding the serialisation requirements under the Falsified Medicines Directive
- On-going advice to an international pharmaceutical company on a wide range of commercial contracts underlying the implementation of clinical trials
- Advising a number of start-ups and high growth companies on various fundraising rounds
- Advised a number of independent vets on sales to other vets and corporate institutions
- Advised clients on the disposal of their businesses to a primary care group
- B.A. Economics, Politics and Law, Dublin City University
- Qualified as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
Preparing for a Data Protection Audit
Your organisation may find itself subject to a Data Protection Audit by the Data Protection Commission (“DPC”) in...
28 Nov 2019
BHSM Advises on Acquisition of Action Primary Care Portfolio
We were delighted to act for the Valley Healthcare Fund in the acquisition of a portfolio of primary care centres from...
28 Nov 2019