Joe McVeigh is the Head of the Corporate Department at BHSM. His areas of expertise include mergers and acquisitions, restructurings and the regulation of equity funds and investments.
Joe has advised both national and international companies across a wide range of industries with an emphasis on the pharmaceutical, healthcare, information technology and finance sectors. Joe has employed this experience to achieve strategic objectives for his clients.
Building on his career as a professional rugby player for Connacht, Joe specialises in the area of sport law.
Joe qualified as a Solicitor in 2005, later obtaining a Diploma in Corporate Governance from The Law Society of Ireland.
- Sale of an Irish healthcare and technology company to an Italian listed company
- The acquisition by an Irish telecommunications company of a number of its competitors, making it the largest player in the domestic market
- Advised an Irish software company on an investment by a UK private equity company
- Advised on the sale of a large internet gaming company to an Israeli public company
- Advisor to a large number of doctors and consultants in the healthcare sector, as well as veterinary surgeons in the animal welfare industry
- Advised a large number of early stage and high-growth companies in fundraising and equity investments
- Advised Advisory and Accounting Firm HLB Sheehan Quinn on their merger with Conlan Crotty Murray & Co.
- LLB, National University of Ireland, Galway
- B.A. (Economics, Politics & Law), National University of Ireland, Galway
- Diploma in Corporate Governance, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Ireland
Financial Fraud on the Rise
Email is now one of the primary sources of communication worldwide for both commercial and personal dealings....
20 Nov 2019
1st Leon Restaurant Opens in Ireland
15 May 2019