Louise is a Solicitor working in our Corporate Department. She advises clients generally on corporate and commercial matters.
She has considerable experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate re-organisations, shareholders’ agreements, joint ventures, private equity and corporate governance. She advises clients on service agreements, investment agreements, general contracts, share purchase agreements, disclosure letters, terms and conditions and non-disclosure agreements.
Louise obtained a first-class honours degree in Corporate Law (International) from National University of Ireland, Galway, spending one year studying in KU Leuven in Belgium. She has a Masters in Commercial Law from University College Dublin. She has joined our Firm from a Top 10 Law Firm in Dublin.
- Acted for the majority shareholders of a leading travel agents in the sale of shares to a private equity firm and in the negotiation of the subsequent shareholders agreement
- Acted for a European investment group in relation to its Irish business angel funding programme
- Acted for the shareholders of a group of Irish nursing homes in their sale to a German purchaser
- Degree in Corporate Law (International), National University of Ireland, Galway
- Masters in Commercial Law, University College Dublin
- Law Society of Ireland - Certificate in Commercial Contracts
- Law Society of Ireland - Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland (Law Society of Ireland)
Preparing for a Data Protection Audit
Your organisation may find itself subject to a Data Protection Audit by the Data Protection Commission (“DPC”) in...
28 Nov 2019
BHSM Advises on Acquisition of Action Primary Care Portfolio
We were delighted to act for the Valley Healthcare Fund in the acquisition of a portfolio of primary care centres from...
28 Nov 2019