Louise is a Solicitor working in our Corporate Department. She advises clients generally on corporate and commercial matters.
She has considerable experience in mergers and acquisitions, corporate re-organisations, shareholders’ agreements, joint ventures, private equity and corporate governance. She advises clients on service agreements, investment agreements, general contracts, share purchase agreements, disclosure letters, terms and conditions and non-disclosure agreements.
Louise obtained a first-class honours degree in Corporate Law (International) from National University of Ireland, Galway, spending one year studying in KU Leuven in Belgium. She has a Masters in Commercial Law from University College Dublin. She has joined our Firm from a Top 10 Law Firm in Dublin.
- Acted for the majority shareholders of a leading travel agents in the sale of shares to a private equity firm and in the negotiation of the subsequent shareholders agreement
- Acted for a European investment group in relation to its Irish business angel funding programme
- Acted for the shareholders of a group of Irish nursing homes in their sale to a German purchaser
- Degree in Corporate Law (International), National University of Ireland, Galway
- Masters in Commercial Law, University College Dublin
- Law Society of Ireland - Certificate in Commercial Contracts
- Law Society of Ireland - Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland (Law Society of Ireland)
Remote Working and Data Security
As the economy gradually begins to reopen, remote working continues to be in place for a large number of Irish...
26 Jun 2020
BHSM advise on Mothercare Group winding up of Irish operations
BHSM recently advised the Mothercare Group in relation to the winding of its Irish operations. Mothercare was a long...
30 Jun 2020