Michelle is a Senior Associate in our Real Estate Department. Michelle acts for individuals, corporate bodies and institutions.
Michelle has considerable experience in the sale and acquisition of commercial real estate and high value residential property, the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases and advising generally on all aspects of Landlord and Tenant law.
As part of the acquisition, disposal and commercial leasing of licenced premises, including public houses and hotels, Michelle deals with applications for new or amended licences for both on and off sales and annual licensing. She also advises generally on licensing law.
Michelle has significant experience in acting for lending institutions in reviewing security, advising on title rectification issues and acting in the sale of distressed properties.
Michelle graduated with a Bachelor of Civil Law Degree from University College Dublin and earned a Master of Laws at University College London. Michelle qualified as a Solicitor in 2015 and has also completed the necessary exams to practice as a Solicitor in England and Wales.
- Acting for developers in all aspects of their new homes portfolio, including site assembly and title rectification issues, advising on planning matters and the management of sale of newly built residential properties
- Acting in the leasing of premises to corporate medical services providers
- Acting for an Irish registered company in the acquisition, funding, development, leasing and sale of a mixed-use commercial building in Dublin 2
- Advising a US multi-national in the leasing of commercial office space throughout Ireland
- Acting for both international and domestic lending institutions in the sale of distressed properties and rectification of title and security issues
- Advising an Irish registered company in the extinguishment and transfer of an off-licence for its retail premises
- Master of Laws, University College London
- Bachelor of Civil Law, University College Dublin
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales, Law Society of England & Wales
Landmark Decision on Business Interruption Insurance for Publicans
The decision by the High Court to uphold the claims by Pub owners under the business interruption aspects of their...
8 Feb 2021
BHSM LLP Welcomes Two New Solicitors
BHSM LLP has announced the appointment of Ruth Crawley (pictured below right) and JJ McLoughlin (pictured below...
8 Jan 2021