Rachel is a Solicitor in our Real Estate Department. Rachel has broad experience in advising a multinational investment fund on the acquisition and leasing of residential properties for social housing purposes across Ireland to include the carrying out of high level reviews of title to raise red flag points of interest on title rectification matters.
Rachel also has experience in advising private clients in the acquisition, sale, and leasing of a variety of private and investment properties.
Rachel has varied background experience in advising charities and trusts in the lease, sale and purchase of properties comprising land, commercial and residential properties, and the updating of trustees on title; together with project-based transfer of properties from the names of individual Trustees into the name of the relevant incorporated entity.
Rachel regularly has been involved in the renewal of licencing applications.
Rachel qualified as a Solicitor in December 2020 having previously obtained a BA in Law from Dublin Institute of Technology.
- Acting for an international fund on the acquisition of second hand residential properties with a view to lease back to County Councils
- Acting for banks and receivers in the sale of residential properties
- Acting for and advising private clients on the purchase, sale and remortgage of private properties
- Acting for charitable organisations and religious orders on the review and rectification of title, sales and restructuring of property
- Acting on behalf of a National University and publicans on the annual renewal of club, pub and theatre licences
- Acting on behalf of a discretionary trust in the oversight and administrative aspects of the trust
- BA in Law, Dublin Institute of Technology
The Importance of Written Partnership Agreements
What is a Partnership? Section 1(1) of the Partnership Act 1890 defines a partnership as the ‘relationship which...
10 Sep 2021
BHSM LLP Welcomes New Solicitor to Real Estate Team
BHSM has announced the appointment of Rachel Nangle to their Firm. Rachel Nangle, Solicitor, has joined BHSM’s...
29 Jul 2021