Rachel is a Solicitor in our Real Estate Department. Rachel has broad experience in advising a multinational investment fund on the acquisition and leasing of residential properties for social housing purposes across Ireland to include the carrying out of high level reviews of title to raise red flag points of interest on title rectification matters.
Rachel also has experience in advising private clients in the acquisition, sale, and leasing of a variety of private and investment properties.
Rachel has varied background experience in advising charities and trusts in the lease, sale and purchase of properties comprising land, commercial and residential properties, and the updating of trustees on title; together with project-based transfer of properties from the names of individual Trustees into the name of the relevant incorporated entity.
Rachel regularly has been involved in the renewal of licencing applications.
Rachel qualified as a Solicitor in December 2020 having previously obtained a BA in Law from Dublin Institute of Technology.
- Acting for an international fund on the acquisition of second hand residential properties with a view to lease back to County Councils
- Acting for banks and receivers in the sale of residential properties
- Acting for and advising private clients on the purchase, sale and remortgage of private properties
- Acting for charitable organisations and religious orders on the review and rectification of title, sales and restructuring of property
- Acting on behalf of a National University and publicans on the annual renewal of club, pub and theatre licences
- Acting on behalf of a discretionary trust in the oversight and administrative aspects of the trust
- BA in Law, Dublin Institute of Technology
BHSM Advises on Leases to H&M and Flannels at Clerys Quarter
Rob Gibbons and BHSM’s Commercial Real Estate Team were delighted to advise the owners of the Clerys building on...
13 Jan 2022
BHSM are listed by IFLR1000 in Legal Guide for Ireland 2021-2022
BHSM LLP are delighted to be recognised by the IFLR1000. We have been listed in their 2021-22 Legal Guide for Ireland...
21 Oct 2021