Ruth is a solicitor working in our Real Estate department.
Ruth has experience in all aspects of commercial real estate including advising on the lender and borrower side in property financing transactions, acting for vendors and purchasers in high value asset sales and also negotiating commercial leases for both landlords and tenants.
Ruth also has experience in the energy sector and in particular the financing of large scale wind farms.
Ruth completed her training contract with a Big 5 law firm in Dublin in 2018.
- Advised on the project financing by an international lender of a 14mw onshore wind farm
- Advised on the €10 million acquisition of mixed use office and retail space in Dublin City Centre
- Advised on the €100 million financing by an international bank of a premier five star hotel and resort
- Advised on the €200 million financing by an international investment fund of a portfolio of circa 400 rental apartments
- Advised on the management and letting of a multi-unit property by a trust company in Sandyford
- BCL, Dublin City University
- Masters in Commercial Law, University College Dublin
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Commercial Property, Law Society of Ireland
TRENDS Magazine – Insolvency & Restructuring – Issue 2, 2021
Sarah O’Toole, BHSM LLP, features in the latest Trends Insolvency & Restructuring Publication by The Law...
3 Mar 2021
BHSM LLP Welcomes Two New Solicitors
BHSM LLP has announced the appointment of Ruth Crawley (pictured below right) and JJ McLoughlin (pictured below...
8 Jan 2021