Sarah is a solicitor working in our Corporate Department. She has experience acting for both domestic and international clients in relation to mergers, acquisitions, company re-organisations and corporate restructuring. Sarah also has experience advising clients on complex corporate governance and compliance matters.
Sarah recently completed a diploma in Commercial Contracts from the Law Society of Ireland and regularly advises clients in relation to a variety of commercial contracts.
Before joining BHSM, Sarah trained in a leading Irish and international law firm and completed a secondment in one of the largest domestic and international insurance companies.
- Acting for Welltel Group in its expansion through a number of large acquisitions
- Acting in the acquisition and disposal of a number of retail pharmacies in Ireland
- Advising on the corporate and finance elements of various commercial property acquisitions and developments in Dublin
- Acting for a large renewable energy group on a multi million euro equity fundraising project
- BBL, University College Dublin
- Diploma in Commercial Contracts, Law Society of Ireland
TRENDS Magazine – Real Estate – June/July 2021
Rob Gibbons, BHSM LLP, features in the latest Trends Real Estate Publication by The Law Firm Network with his article...
3 Jun 2021
BHSM LLP Makes Senior Appointment to Commercial Real Estate Team
BHSM LLP are delighted to announce the appointment of James Lawless as a Senior Associate in our Commercial Real Estate...
12 Jul 2021