Sarah is a solicitor working in our Corporate Department. She has experience acting for both domestic and international clients in relation to mergers, acquisitions, company re-organisations and corporate restructuring. Sarah also has experience advising clients on complex corporate governance and compliance matters.
Sarah recently completed a diploma in Commercial Contracts from the Law Society of Ireland and regularly advises clients in relation to a variety of commercial contracts.
Before joining BHSM, Sarah trained in a leading Irish and international law firm and completed a secondment in one of the largest domestic and international insurance companies.
- Acting for Welltel Group in its expansion through a number of large acquisitions
- Acting in the acquisition and disposal of a number of retail pharmacies in Ireland
- Advising on the corporate and finance elements of various commercial property acquisitions and developments in Dublin
- Acting for a large renewable energy group on a multi million euro equity fundraising project
- BBL, University College Dublin
- Diploma in Commercial Contracts, Law Society of Ireland
The Importance of Written Partnership Agreements
What is a Partnership? Section 1(1) of the Partnership Act 1890 defines a partnership as the ‘relationship which...
10 Sep 2021
BHSM are listed by IFLR1000 in Legal Guide for Ireland 2021-2022
BHSM LLP are delighted to be recognised by the IFLR1000. We have been listed in their 2021-22 Legal Guide for Ireland...
21 Oct 2021