Sarah is a Senior Associate in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department and in our Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency Department. Her main area of practice is commercial disputes involving corporations and private clients particularly in the High Court and Commercial Court. Sarah also has experience in advising multinational companies and has worked with law firms in other jurisdictions on a range of multi-jurisdictional disputes.
Sarah also advises insolvency practitioners in liquidations, receiverships and examinerships. She also advises in relation to a range of commercial matters and restructuring. Sarah also has considerable experience in insolvency-related litigation in the High Court, to include a variety of enforcement disputes, fraudulent and reckless trading claims and injunctions.
Sarah advises a wide range of clients in relation to GDPR compliance. She has also advised on a range of data security breaches in Ireland and globally over the last number of years, and also on litigation related to data and privacy disputes.
- Advised in a number of high-profile liquidations, to include High Court applications for cross border freezing orders and claims for fraudulent and reckless trading
- Multiple successful applications for High Court interlocutory injunctions in relation to the recovery of lands
- Acted on behalf of a well-renowned international corporation in relation to obtaining a multi-million-euro Judgment in the Commercial Court
- Advised a number of commercial landlords in relation to landlord and tenant disputes which gave rise to High Court and Circuit Court proceedings
- Acted in a number of defamation actions before the High Court and Circuit Court
- Advised a number of corporations in relation to compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and E-Privacy Law
- Diploma in Construction Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring, Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Data Protection Practice, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
- LLB, University of Limerick
- Law Society of Ireland
- Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners
- Construction Bar Association
COVID-19 & Appointment of Provisional Liquidators
As businesses start re-opening their doors and we emerge from this global pandemic, many will face the hard reality...
6 Jul 2020
BHSM Act for Liquidator in Successful Restriction Application with Judgment Delivered Electronically
Mark Homan and Sarah O’Toole in our Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring Department acted on behalf of Aiden...
1 May 2020
Dress for Success Dublin Fundraising Lunch
10 Jan 2019