Sinéad is a Senior Associate in our Corporate Department, specialising in corporate transactions. She has acted for clients, both domestic and international, in acquisitions, disposals, mergers and private equity investments.
Sinéad also has considerable experience in dealing with re-organisations, corporate restructurings and commercial contracts.
Sinéad has an LLB in Law & European Studies and LLM in International Commercial Law from the University of Limerick. She also has a Diploma in Arbitration with the University College Dublin. In addition, Sinéad has obtained a certificate in Data Protection with the Law Society of Ireland and a Diplôme de Français Professionnel Juridique.
Sinéad was admitted as a Solicitor in Ireland in 2016, as a Solicitor in England & Wales in 2017 and as an Avocat à la Cour with the Luxembourg Barreau in 2021.
- Acting for a Real Estate Investment Trust on a €380m investment by the group
- Advising a top 10 private equity firm on various acquisitions and the implementation of debt and equity financing
- Providing legal advice to the European headquarters of a global online retail company and assistance on the launch of a business division
- Advising clients on various corporate re-organisations of their businesses and group structures
- Advising on and the listing of shares on a European stock exchange
- Acting in the merger and acquisition of national and cross-border transactions in Ireland, United Kingdom and Luxembourg in the technology, telecommunications, private equity and energy industries
- LLB in Law & European Studies, University of Limerick
- LLM in International Commercial Law, University of Limerick
- Diploma in Arbitration, University College Dublin
- Certificate in Data Protection, Law Society of Ireland
- Diplôme de Français Professionnel Juridique, Alliance Française
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Qualified as an Avocat à la Cour, Luxembourg Barreau
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Luxembourg Bar Association
The Importance of Written Partnership Agreements
What is a Partnership? Section 1(1) of the Partnership Act 1890 defines a partnership as the ‘relationship which...
10 Sep 2021
BHSM are listed by IFLR1000 in Legal Guide for Ireland 2021-2022
BHSM LLP are delighted to be recognised by the IFLR1000. We have been listed in their 2021-22 Legal Guide for Ireland...
21 Oct 2021