Siobhán is a Senior Associate working in our Real Estate Department. She specialises in advising in the sale and acquisition of commercial real estate and residential property. She advises both landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial leasing.
Siobhán has acted in the acquisition and sale of a number of mixed-use developments, student accommodation and development land. She has acted on behalf of developers in the legal setup of new residential schemes and has advised on the transfer of the common areas under the MUDs act legislation.
Siobhán has experience in acting for a leader in the Healthcare industry in the acquisition of a number of healthcare properties. She has assisted with the legal set up of these Primary Care Centres and the commercial leasing aspects of the units comprised.
Siobhán also has significant experience in acting on behalf of financial institutions and receivers on the review of title, advising on title rectification and disposal of a large volume of distressed properties.
Siobhán obtained a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in University College Cork. She also has a Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law from the Law Society of Ireland.
- Acted for an Irish investment fund in the acquisition of 2 apartment blocks comprising of 18 apartments along with the common areas
- Acted for a leader in the Healthcare industry in the acquisition of a number of healthcare properties. Assisted with the legal set up of these Primary Care Centres and the commercial leasing aspects of the units comprised
- Acting for an Irish investment fund in the acquisition, financing and ongoing asset management of a number of mixed-use developments
- Acting for a large Irish developer in the acquisition and disposal of development sites
- Acting in the negotiation of commercial leases
- Advising private clients in acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Cork
- Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland
10% Stamp Duty Charge on Bulk Buying of Residential Houses
Recent times has seen the practice of the bulk buying of homes by large institutional investors in estates across...
24 May 2021
BHSM LLP Makes Senior Appointment to Commercial Real Estate Team
BHSM LLP are delighted to announce the appointment of James Lawless as a Senior Associate in our Commercial Real Estate...
12 Jul 2021