Siobhán is a Senior Associate working in our Real Estate Department. She specialises in advising in the sale and acquisition of commercial real estate and residential property. She advises both landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial leasing.
Siobhán has acted in the acquisition and sale of a number of mixed-use developments, student accommodation and development land. She has acted on behalf of developers in the legal setup of new residential schemes and has advised on the transfer of the common areas under the MUDs act legislation.
Siobhán also has significant experience in acting on behalf of financial institutions and receivers on the review of title, advising on title rectification and disposal of a large volume of distressed properties.
Siobhán obtained a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in University College Cork. She also has a Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law from the Law Society of Ireland.
- Acting for an Irish investment fund in the acquisition, financing and ongoing asset management of a number of mixed-use developments
- Acting for a large Irish developer in the acquisition and disposal of development sites
- Acting in the negotiation of commercial leases
- Advising private clients in acquisition and disposal of residential and commercial property
- Bachelor of Commerce, University College Cork
- Certificate in Conveyancing and Property Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland
COVID-19: The Impact on the Commercial Lease
In light of increasingly uncertain times due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many landlords may face difficulties in...
27 Mar 2020
BHSM advise on Mothercare Group winding up of Irish operations
BHSM recently advised the Mothercare Group in relation to the winding of its Irish operations. Mothercare was a long...
30 Jun 2020