Practice Area - Investing in Ireland
Investment & Fundraisings
BHSMs Corporate Department works with private equity and venture capital investors, both nationally and internationally. By representing investors and also investee companies, we have a wealth of experience in advising the relevant parties from angel investors to private equity and venture capitalists.
Our Investment and Fundraisings Team has extensive experience and depth of knowledge gained from acting for numerous companies and investors in a range of industries.
Our experience spans the pharmaceutical, technology, manufacturing, retail and renewable energy sectors, from start-up companies to multinational groups.
Ireland is at the forefront of bringing innovative products to market quickly, being the first regulated jurisdiction to provide a regulatory framework specifically for the alternative fund industry.
Ireland is regarded by global players as a key strategic location for the domiciling and servicing of Investment Funds.
Ireland offers a sophisticated and attractive regime to the investment funds industry, which is why over 800 managers from 53 countries have their assets administered here.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Investment agreements
- Share subscription agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Convertible loan note instruments
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Corporate governance
- Amendments to constitutional documentation
- Advised an Irish software company on private equity investment
- Advised on the financing and establishment of a fast-casual international food operation in Ireland
- Advised lead investor in a Series A fundraising round in environmental sector
- Advised a number of family offices on investments in privately held companies
- Advised a number of ICAVs in relation to acquisition and management of assets in Ireland
Get in Touch
Redundancy, Lay-off & Short Time in the Hospitality Sector – What rights does an Employer have?
Following the recommendations of the National Public Health Emergency Team, which have been approved and adopted by the...
18 Sep 2020
BHSM Sign the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (GEDI) Charter
BHSM are delighted to be one of the first signatories of the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion...
18 Sep 2020