Our Commercial Contracts Team regularly advises and supports in-house counsel in SMEs, state companies and publicly listed companies and industries.
We provide support on contract drafting, negotiation and execution, often through in-house IT channels.
We focus on understanding the issues and challenges facing our clients’ businesses. This allows us to communicate meaningful advice, which maximises the results for our clients. In this way, we build lasting relationships between our clients and our Firm.
Our Team has experience in a wide range of commercial contracts, including franchising, licensing, software, e-commerce, manufacturing, warehousing and distribution.
Our commercial contract Solicitors liaise with our other Teams to ensure clients receive a well-rounded and commercially practical solution.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Franchising agreements
- Agency agreements
- SaaS and other forms of IT agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Manufacturing, warehousing and distribution arrangements
- Agreements governing the supply of goods and services
- Provide on-going support to FTSE 500 life sciences company, regarding the implementation of a wide range of commercial contracts required by their business
- Advised a renewable energy company on the drafting and negotiation of manufacturing, distribution and agency agreements
- Advised Medical Supply Company Limited on commercial contract negotiations regarding the purchase and distribution of medical equipment and devices
- Advised large agri-food company in relation to its terms and conditions of sale of goods and negotiations with customers and supplies
- Advised International security company on tendering and procurement of various types of commercial contracts
Find out more
Social Distancing and the Execution of Agreements
Like most businesses, many of you are now facing the challenges of working from home. This will produce practical...
24 Mar 2020
BHSM advise on Mothercare Group winding up of Irish operations
BHSM recently advised the Mothercare Group in relation to the winding of its Irish operations. Mothercare was a long...
30 Jun 2020