Commercial Real Estate
Our Commercial Real Estate Team has extensive experience across all aspects of commercial property, having acted in some of the most high profile current commercial property transactions in Ireland.
Our Team navigates clients through the process in any given scenario by providing in time, bespoke advice across the areas of investment, leasing, development and secured lending.
Our Commercial Real Estate Team is fortunate to be in a position to draw on over 60 years’ collective experience in the commercial property market. We have advised private equity, institutional, domestic and international lenders with their commercial property needs.
Whether a seasoned Irish property market professional or a newcomer seeking to navigate the peculiarities of the Irish real estate market, our Commercial Real Estate Team is ideally placed to provide practical and tailored advice.
Our Commercial Real Estate Team draws on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm including; Corporate; Construction; Litigation; Environment & Planning as well as Banking & Finance.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Acquisition and disposal of properties
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases for both landlord and tenants
- Property development transactions
- Acting for an investor in the acquisition of a number of social housing projects
- Acted on behalf of a partnership in the leasing and subsequent sale of a commercial building in Citywest
- Advising a developer client on the sale of two phases of a large residential development at Cúil Dúin and Parklands in Citywest South County Dublin
- Acted for an Irish investment fund in the acquisition of 2 apartment blocks comprising of 18 apartments along with the common areas
- Acted for an Irish investor in the acquisition of a multi-unit commercial premises c. 18,000 sq. ft. in Dublin 2, worth c. €23m
- Acting for a leader in the Healthcare industry in the acquisition of a number of healthcare properties
- Advising a healthcare client in putting emergency arrangements in place to accommodate the HSE In Covid-19 testing and vaccination
Get in Touch
COVID-19 not enough to suspend payment of rent under commercial lease
The recent Case of Oyster Shuckers Limited T/A KLAW (1) v Architecture Manufacture Support (EU) Limited and Wooi Heong...
9 Feb 2021
BHSM advise on the recent AIB debt facility to Valley Healthcare
Rob Gibbons and Siobhan Whelan were delighted to be part of the property team working with Valley Healthcare, Glencar...
2 Jun 2020
BHSM advises Enforge Exchequer Street (Gerry Fitzpatrick) in letting the new Jamie Oliver Restaurant “Chequer Lane”
Giles Smyth and Michelle McArdle of BHSM were delighted to advise Enforge Exchequer Street (Gerry Fitzpatrick) in the...
17 Feb 2020