Corporate Governance & Compliance
Our Corporate Team regularly advises directors and senior management on their company law obligations. We work closely with clients to develop appropriate corporate governance procedures and offer solution-driven advice to deal with any governance issues arising.
We have extensive experience in advising companies from early stage to large established businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
With increasing compliance obligations being placed on businesses and senior management, we aim to provide clear and practical advice relevant to the client. We enable our clients to manage the operation of their business or organisation with reassurance and confidence.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Advising board of directors on corporate governance and compliance
- Advising on corporate governance procedures and compliance policies
- Attending board meetings in an advisory role
- Company secretarial services
- Advising a semi-state body on procurement issues
- Report on Corporate Governance and Compliance for a Semi-State Company
- Advice to directors of a high potential start-up company on its board governance and compliance issues
- Drafted, implemented and maintained a number of Employee Share Option Schemes (including Clog Schemes, KEEP and SAYE Schemes) for a range of clients
Remote Working and Data Security
As the economy gradually begins to reopen, remote working continues to be in place for a large number of Irish...
26 Jun 2020
BHSM advise on Mothercare Group winding up of Irish operations
BHSM recently advised the Mothercare Group in relation to the winding of its Irish operations. Mothercare was a long...
30 Jun 2020