Corporate Governance & Compliance
Our Corporate Team regularly advises directors and senior management on their company law obligations. We work closely with clients to develop appropriate corporate governance procedures and offer solution-driven advice to deal with any governance issues arising.
We have extensive experience in advising companies from early stage to large established businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
With increasing compliance obligations being placed on businesses and senior management, we aim to provide clear and practical advice relevant to the client. We enable our clients to manage the operation of their business or organisation with reassurance and confidence.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Advising board of directors on corporate governance and compliance
- Advising on corporate governance procedures and compliance policies
- Attending board meetings in an advisory role
- Company secretarial services
- Advising a semi-state body on procurement issues.
- Report on Corporate Governance and Compliance for a Semi-State Company.
- Advice to directors of a high potential start-up company on its board governance and compliance issues.
Preparing for a Data Protection Audit
Your organisation may find itself subject to a Data Protection Audit by the Data Protection Commission (“DPC”) in...
28 Nov 2019
BHSM Advises on Acquisition of Action Primary Care Portfolio
We were delighted to act for the Valley Healthcare Fund in the acquisition of a portfolio of primary care centres from...
28 Nov 2019