Corporate Governance & Compliance
Our Corporate Team regularly advises directors and senior management on their company law obligations. We work closely with clients to develop appropriate corporate governance procedures and offer solution-driven advice to deal with any governance issues arising.
We have extensive experience in advising companies from early stage to large established businesses and not-for-profit organisations.
With increasing compliance obligations being placed on businesses and senior management, we aim to provide clear and practical advice relevant to the client. We enable our clients to manage the operation of their business or organisation with reassurance and confidence.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Advising board of directors on corporate governance and compliance
- Advising on corporate governance procedures and compliance policies
- Attending board meetings in an advisory role
- Company secretarial services
- Advised Mark Pollock and his team throughout the process of successfully incorporating and registering his new charity, Collaborative Cures
- Advising a semi-state body on procurement issues
- Report on Corporate Governance and Compliance for a Semi-State Company
- Advice to directors of a high potential start-up company on its board governance and compliance issues
Time For Change – A review of recent changes to Probate Practice and Procedures
There have been a number of recent changes to Probate practice and procedures in Ireland. These changes have been...
19 Apr 2021
BHSM advises Welltel in acquisition of Capstone
BHSM’s Corporate Team, led by Joe McVeigh and Eimear Grealy, were delighted to act for Welltel in the acquisition...
23 Apr 2021