BHSM regularly advises on and implements corporate restructurings and re-organisations. Working closely with the client’s financial and tax advisors, our team ensures that all proposed transactions meet the necessary legal requirements and are carried out in an efficient, timely and effective manner, enabling the business owners to get on with the job of running their business.
Our Team has extensive experience in re-organisations.
This experience spans share-for-share exchanges, share-for-undertaking exchanges, share buy backs and redemptions and both domestic and cross-border mergers.
Re-organisations often involve preparing or updating shareholder agreements to govern the relationship between the shareholders going forward.
Where necessary, we draw on the experience of our Real Estate, Banking & Finance and Employment Departments to ensure that all aspects of a proposed restructuring are dealt with and implemented in the appropriate way.
- Company Formations
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share-for-Share and Share-for-Undertaking Exchanges
- Share Buy Backs and Redemptions
- Domestic and Cross-Border Mergers
- Establishing Employee Share Incentive Schemes
- Advice on TUPE Regulations in relation to transfer of employees
- Advising a large Irish software company on a group re-organisation in advance of an investment by a UK private equity company
- Advising on a corporate re-organisation for a Dublin based health and fitness group
- Acting in the establishment of employee share incentive plans for various businesses
- Acting in the group restructuring and establishment of an employee incentive plan for a large manufacturing business
Get in Touch
Redundancy, Lay-off & Short Time in the Hospitality Sector – What rights does an Employer have?
Following the recommendations of the National Public Health Emergency Team, which have been approved and adopted by the...
18 Sep 2020
BHSM Sign the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (GEDI) Charter
BHSM are delighted to be one of the first signatories of the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion...
18 Sep 2020