BHSM regularly advises on and implements corporate restructurings and re-organisations. Working closely with the client’s financial and tax advisors, our team ensures that all proposed transactions meet the necessary legal requirements and are carried out in an efficient, timely and effective manner, enabling the business owners to get on with the job of running their business.
Our Team has extensive experience in re-organisations.
This experience spans share-for-share exchanges, share-for-undertaking exchanges, share buy backs and redemptions and both domestic and cross-border mergers.
Re-organisations often involve preparing or updating shareholder agreements to govern the relationship between the shareholders going forward.
Where necessary, we draw on the experience of our Real Estate, Banking & Finance and Employment Departments to ensure that all aspects of a proposed restructuring are dealt with and implemented in the appropriate way.
- Company Formations
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share-for-Share and Share-for-Undertaking Exchanges
- Share Buy Backs and Redemptions
- Domestic and Cross-Border Mergers
- Establishing Employee Share Incentive Schemes
- Advice on TUPE Regulations in relation to transfer of employees
- Advising clients on various corporate re-organisations of their businesses and group structures
- Advising various family businesses in corporate re-organisations as part of estate planning
- Advising a large Irish software company on a group re-organisation in advance of an investment by a UK private equity company
- Acting for a market leading supplier and distributor of hair and beauty products on its group re-organisation
- Advising on a corporate re-organisation for a Dublin based health and fitness group
- Acting in the establishment of employee share incentive plans for various businesses
- Acting in the group restructuring and establishment of an employee incentive plan for a large manufacturing business
Get in Touch
Briefing Note on the Personal Insolvency (Amendment) Bill 2020
The General Scheme of the Personal Insolvency (Amendment) Bill 2020 (“the 2020 Bill”) was published by the Minister...
26 Feb 2021
BHSM LLP Welcomes Two New Solicitors
BHSM LLP has announced the appointment of Ruth Crawley (pictured below right) and JJ McLoughlin (pictured below...
8 Jan 2021