Employment & Benefits
Employment Law in Ireland is at the forefront of the relationship between individuals and businesses. We understand the challenges faced by clients from an employment perspective.
We offer focused and cost-efficient Employment Law advice, tailored to your particular requirements.
Our Employment and Benefits Team advises domestic and international corporate clients in contentious and non-contentious issues that arise in all aspects of the employer and employee relationship.
We understand that the employment needs of our clients are continually changing and evolving.
We are excellently placed to advise our clients in relation to all workplace issues, grievances, disputes and industrial relations matters, together with employment issues that come before the Workplace Relations Commission and the Courts. BHSM regularly presents tailored Employment Law seminars to clients as part of our service.
We advise employers and employees in the areas of:
- Employment contracts
- Policies and procedures
- High Court employment injunctions
- Industrial relations
- Unfair dismissals
- Workplace relations and Labour Court hearings
- Workplace investigations and disciplinary procedures
- Pensions & other benefits
- Advised domestic and international companies in negotiating severance packages
- Advised domestic and international clients in relation to Contracts of Employment and Policies and Procedures
- Advised clients on grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Acted for international clients in relation to industrial relations matters before the Labour Court
- Acted for senior employees and employers in Employment Injunction cases before the High Court
Get in Touch
TRENDS Magazine – Employment – May/June 2021
Richard Lee & JJ McLoughlin, BHSM LLP, feature in the first issue of the new Trends Employment Law Publication by...
8 May 2021
BHSM LLP Feature in Fingal Chamber Network Magazine
BHSM LLP are delighted to feature in the inaugural edition of the Fingal Chamber Network Magazine. Mark Homan and...
20 Apr 2021
Richard Lee Presents to the Fingal Dublin Chamber
Richard Lee recently presented to the Fingal Dublin Chamber at Bank of Ireland Ballycoolin. The event featured a...
26 Feb 2020