We recognise the enormous potential and the position that Ireland and Irish companies hold in the business community. We have built up a wide-ranging network of relationships and collaborations, both in Ireland and internationally, so that we can offer the best-in-class legal advice to our clients.
We recognise the need for international businesses and entrepreneurs to know that we will go to great lengths to ensure that their business needs and requirements are exceeded.
Our International Business Team is a multi-disciplinary Team, experienced in advising international law Firms and clients on the legal requirements for doing business in Ireland.
Our approach is to appoint a Lead Partner who is responsible for understanding the client’s needs and who then coordinates the provision of legal or other services as required.
We understand the need for clients to have immediate access to Solicitors, regardless of time difference. We strive to provide an efficient and stream-lined service to ensure that our clients receive a concise and focused response to their unique requirements.
We predominantly advise our international clients on:
- Foreign direct investment and incorporation of Irish company and related structures and subsidiaries
- Legal due diligence projects
- Acquisition or divestment of Irish assets or subsidiaries
- Commercial contracts and supply agreements
- Company secretarial advices
- Banking and finance requirements
- Group company reorganisations and restructuring
- Advised a Canadian plc on the acquisition of an Irish software technology company.
- Advised an International hospitality company on refinance of credit facility with its Lenders.
Get in Touch
TRENDS Magazine – Real Estate – June/July 2021
Rob Gibbons, BHSM LLP, features in the latest Trends Real Estate Publication by The Law Firm Network with his article...
3 Jun 2021
BHSM LLP Makes Senior Appointment to Commercial Real Estate Team
BHSM LLP are delighted to announce the appointment of James Lawless as a Senior Associate in our Commercial Real Estate...
12 Jul 2021