Mergers & Acquisitions
Our Corporate Department has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions. We have acted for both purchasers and sellers in a range of sectors including life sciences, healthcare, retail, technology, communications and manufacturing sectors.
We regularly advise in share and asset sales and purchases by way of private equity, management buyouts, joint ventures, strategic investments and distressed sales.
Our focus is to work with our clients to develop a clear understanding of their objectives.
This enables us to provide appropriate, practical advice to get the deal done efficiently and in a way that meets those objectives.
In addition to dealing with corporate elements of M&A transactions, our Team draws on experience in key areas including employment law, intellectual property, technology, data protection, property, competition and banking to provide a comprehensive and cohesive service to our client.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Legal due diligence
- Pre-sale re-organisations
- Share sale and purchases
- Asset sale and purchases
- Management buyouts
- Corporate financing
- Competition law advice
- Advice on TUPE regulations and other employee-related matters
- Advisors to one of Ireland’s largest telecommunications providers in a number of acquisitions.
- Advising a family office in a joint venture with a pan-European real estate investment manager on the corporate structuring for the acquisition of a commercial property in Dublin.
- Acting on behalf of a leading packaging provider in the strategic acquisitions of various companies and businesses.
- Advisors to Advisory and Accounting Firm HLB Sheehan Quinn on their merger with Conlan Crotty Murray & Co.
- Advising on the sale of a clinical research laboratory company.
- Acting for the shareholders of a healthcare service company to an Italian public company.
- Advising on the corporate and finance elements of various commercial property acquisitions and developments in Dublin.
- Acting in both the sale and purchase of numerous retail pharmacies throughout Ireland.
Get in Touch
When to notify Mergers & Acquisitions to the CCPC – did you know properties are sometimes relevant?!
Who are the CCPC? The Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (“CCPC”) is an independent statutory body with...
18 Nov 2019
BHSM Advises on Acquisition of Action Primary Care Portfolio
We were delighted to act for the Valley Healthcare Fund in the acquisition of a portfolio of primary care centres from...
28 Nov 2019