Our New Homes Team provides developers with a specialised service across all elements of a residential property development project from beginning to end - from site assembly, financing, planning, scheme set-up, through to the sale of units and advising on management company issues.
Our Team is experienced at both mixed-use and purely residential developments.
We provide an efficient, practical service to our clients to work towards streamlining the roll-out of the development as far as possible.
Our New Homes Team draw on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm including; Real Estate, Corporate, Banking & Finance and Litigation.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Title investigation and conveyancing
- Advising on and putting in place easements, wayleaves and restrictive covenants
- Project finance
- Construction and development
- Set up of the scheme, including drafting of scheme documentation
- New company formation, including formation of management company
- Acting in the transfer of the estate common areas
- Acting in a high-profile development on the acquisition of a site and set up of a residential scheme of development.
- Acting for a developer of a residential estate in the rectification of boundary issues with an adjoining issue.
- Advising on the construction and sale of a block of apartments to a community housing association.
- Establishing a Management Company and advising in relation to transfer of common areas.
Get in Touch
When is a Real Estate Contract Legally Binding?
A recurring client query in recent weeks, particularly in light of the recent circumstances arising from the COVID-19...
3 Jul 2020
BHSM Advise Welltel on Intellicom Ireland Acquisition
Joe McVeigh and Eimear Grealy, Corporate, and Conor MacNally, Banking & Finance, were delighted to advise Welltel...
11 Aug 2020