The Corporate Department is central to the business philosophy of our Firm and provides expert advice to our client base. With commercial focus and technical ability in all aspects of corporate transactions, we advise private and public companies across a range of business sectors. We aim to provide solution-driven advice to achieve the objectives of our clients.
We represent a broad spectrum of business sectors and advise on a full range of domestic and international transactions.
In particular, our Department provides specialist advice in the area of technology, innovation and intellectual property and deals extensively with businesses in the healthcare and life sciences sector.
We provide corporate governance advice to directors and shareholders regarding company law and regulatory matters. We advise both commercial entities and not-for-profit organisations on governance and compliance obligations. We endeavour to understand our clients’ businesses, while our flexible and accessible approach ensures results for our clients.
The Corporate Department collaborates closely with our Firm’s other Departments, providing support and advice on corporate issues that arise across property, litigation and insolvency matters.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fundraisings and Investments
- Corporate Restructurings and Re-Organisations
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Technology and Intellectual Property
- International Business
- Advisors to one of Ireland’s largest telecommunications providers in a number of acquisitions.
- Advising a family office in a joint venture with a pan-European real estate investment manager on the corporate structuring for the acquisition of commercial property in Dublin.
- Acting for a leading software payroll company on a €17m investment by a UK private equity group.
- Acting for the promoter company in fundraising for the establishment of an international fast-casual food restaurant in Ireland.
- Acting for a leading packaging provider in its consolidation and the strategic acquisition of various companies and businesses.
- Advising on the sale of a clinical research lab to a competitor.
- Acting for the shareholders of a healthcare service company to an Italian public company.
- Advising a number of start-ups and high growth companies on various fundraising rounds.
- Advising on corporate re-organisation for a Dublin-based health and fitness group.
- Acting in both the sale and purchase of numerous retail pharmacies throughout Ireland.
- Advising on the corporate and finance elements of various commercial property acquisitions and developments in Dublin.
Get in Touch
The Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Law Provisions Act 2019 – Modernising Irish Intellectual Property Law
Overview The Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Law Provisions Act 2019 (“the Act”) came into full operation...
17 Jan 2020
BHSM Advises on Kiely’s Donnybrook
BHSM Partners Rob Gibbons and Joe McVeigh were pleased to advise Shane Whelan and Westridge on the acquisition of...
25 Nov 2019
BHSM Advises Goldwing Real Estate on Acquisition & Financing of Eden Plaza
We were delighted to act for Goldwing Real Estate Plaza Limited in the acquisition and financing of the development...
22 Nov 2019