The Corporate Department is central to the business philosophy of our Firm and provides expert advice to our client base. With commercial focus and technical ability in all aspects of corporate transactions, we advise private and public companies across a range of business sectors. We aim to provide solution-driven advice to achieve the objectives of our clients.
We represent a broad spectrum of business sectors and advise on a full range of domestic and international transactions.
In particular, our Department provides specialist advice in the area of technology, innovation and intellectual property and deals extensively with businesses in the healthcare and life sciences sector.
We provide corporate governance advice to directors and shareholders regarding company law and regulatory matters. We advise both commercial entities and not-for-profit organisations on governance and compliance obligations. We endeavour to understand our clients’ businesses, while our flexible and accessible approach ensures results for our clients.
The Corporate Department collaborates closely with our Firm’s other Departments, providing support and advice on corporate issues that arise across property, litigation and insolvency matters.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Fundraisings and Investments
- Corporate Restructurings and Re-Organisations
- Commercial Contracts
- Corporate Governance and Compliance
- Technology and Intellectual Property
- International Business
- Advisors to Welltel (Ireland) Limited on the acquisition of Eyreco Communications Limited of Ireland’s largest telecommunications providers in a number of acquisitions
- Advisors to Welltel (Ireland) Limited on the acquisition of ATS Group Limited
- Advisors to Welltel (Ireland) Limited on the acquisition of Invistech Limited
- Advising a family office in a joint venture with a pan-European real estate investment manager on the corporate structuring for the acquisition of commercial property in Dublin
- Acting for the shareholders of Thesaurus Software Limited (Brightpay), leading software payroll company on a significant share sale and investment by HG Capital
- Advisors to National Plastic Packaging Holdings Limited, a leading packaging provider in its consolidation and the strategic acquisition of PS Packaging Systems Holdings Limited
- Advisors to National Plastic Packaging Holdings Limited, in its acquisition of Asgaard Packaging Limited
- Advisors to National Plastic Packaging Holdings Limited, in its acquisition of Security Pak Strapping Systems Limited
- Advisors to National Plastic Packaging Holdings Limited, in its acquisition of the business of McCoy Packaging Limited
- Advisors to National Plastic Packaging Holdings Limited in its acquisition of RL Packaging Limited
- Advised Medical Supply Company on the acquisition of Isolation Technology Limited
- Advising on the sale of Bioclin Laboratories to Almac
- Acting for the shareholders of Direct Medical, a healthcare service company to Airsol S.R.L. an Italian public company
- Advising a number of start-ups and high growth companies on various fundraising rounds
- Advising on corporate re-organisation for a Dublin-based health and fitness group conic Gyms
- Acting in both the sale and purchase of numerous retail pharmacies and pharmacy groups throughout Ireland with the provision of the related regulatory advices
- Advising on the corporate and finance elements of various commercial property acquisitions and developments in Dublin
- Acting for the promoter company in fundraising for the establishment of LEON, an international fast-casual food restaurant, in Ireland
Get in Touch
Temporary Company Law Measures to Address COVID-19 Crisis Now Effective
The Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) (COVID-19) Bill came into effect on 21 August 2020 and will be welcomed as a...
28 Aug 2020
BHSM Advise Welltel on Novi Acquisition
Eimear Grealy, Corporate and Conor MacNally, Banking & Finance, were delighted to advise Welltel on the acquisition...
6 Jul 2020
BHSM Advises on Kiely’s Donnybrook
BHSM Partners Rob Gibbons and Joe McVeigh were pleased to advise Shane Whelan and Westridge on the acquisition of...
25 Nov 2019