Food & Beverage
Our Food & Beverage Team has national and local experience through servicing the varied needs of the food and beverage industries in Ireland for many years. Our clients include owners of pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels, off licences and shops.
We have particular expertise in the drafting and negotiation of all aspects of joint ventures and private investments.
We have acted on a wide variety of significant transactions in this sector, providing corporate, regulatory and competition law advice.
In addition, our expert practitioners provide specialist intellectual property, employment law, product liability and commercial contracts advice to leading corporations in this sector.
We deliver nuanced advice on licensing, product liability and food safety and health claims.
Our Food & Beverage Team draws on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm including; Corporate, Litigation, Environment & Planning and Real Estate.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Food Safety & Health Regulation
- Product Liability
- Joint Ventures
- Private Investments
- Employment Law
- Commercial Contracts
- Advising a developer on its site assembly and negotiation of its Design and Build Contract for the development of a major South Dublin pub, including advices on liquor licences etc.
- Advising a landlord on the letting of restaurant space in a North Dublin shopping district including advising hotel owner / operator in all aspects of liquor licence protection provisions, the side assembly, planning, environmental, construction and licences of a new hotel in Dublin City Centre.
- Advising an Irish food production company on all aspects of its business.
- Advising a Gin company start up on various matters including procurement, distribution, labelling and liquor licence requirements.
Get in Touch
Redundancy, Lay-off & Short Time in the Hospitality Sector – What rights does an Employer have?
Following the recommendations of the National Public Health Emergency Team, which have been approved and adopted by the...
18 Sep 2020
1st Leon Restaurant Opens in Ireland
15 May 2019