Insurance & Professional Indemnity
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team has vast experience advising clients in the Insurance industry in Ireland. In particular, we act for insurers and self-insured clients in defence litigation and also non-contentious work.
We advise corporate clients on insurance law and regulation in Ireland, to include corporate governance and compliance.
We also regularly advise clients in relation to professional negligence matters.
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team draws on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm to deliver comprehensive and practical advice including; Banking & Finance, Corporate and Litigation.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Defence litigation
- Insurance law and regulation
- Professional indemnity advice
- Professional negligence litigation
- Acting for insurers and self-insured clients in high value defence litigation.
- Acting for a title insurer in claims made by mending institutions under title insurance policies.
- Advising financial institutions and corporate clients in professional indemnity matters.
Get in Touch
The Importance of Written Partnership Agreements
What is a Partnership? Section 1(1) of the Partnership Act 1890 defines a partnership as the ‘relationship which...
10 Sep 2021
BHSM are listed by IFLR1000 in Legal Guide for Ireland 2021-2022
BHSM LLP are delighted to be recognised by the IFLR1000. We have been listed in their 2021-22 Legal Guide for Ireland...
21 Oct 2021