Insurance & Professional Indemnity
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team has vast experience advising clients in the Insurance industry in Ireland. In particular, we act for insurers and self-insured clients in defence litigation and also non-contentious work.
We advise corporate clients on insurance law and regulation in Ireland, to include corporate governance and compliance.
We also regularly advise clients in relation to professional negligence matters.
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team draws on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm to deliver comprehensive and practical advice including; Banking & Finance, Corporate and Litigation.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Defence litigation
- Insurance law and regulation
- Professional indemnity advice
- Professional negligence litigation
- Acting for insurers and self-insured clients in high value defence litigation.
- Acting for a title insurer in claims made by mending institutions under title insurance policies.
- Advising financial institutions and corporate clients in professional indemnity matters.
Get in Touch
Remote Working and Data Security
As the economy gradually begins to reopen, remote working continues to be in place for a large number of Irish...
26 Jun 2020
BHSM advise on Mothercare Group winding up of Irish operations
BHSM recently advised the Mothercare Group in relation to the winding of its Irish operations. Mothercare was a long...
30 Jun 2020