Insurance & Professional Indemnity
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team has vast experience advising clients in the Insurance industry in Ireland. In particular, we act for insurers and self-insured clients in defence litigation and also non-contentious work.
We advise corporate clients on insurance law and regulation in Ireland, to include corporate governance and compliance.
We also regularly advise clients in relation to professional negligence matters.
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team draws on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm to deliver comprehensive and practical advice including; Banking & Finance, Corporate and Litigation.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Defence litigation
- Insurance law and regulation
- Professional indemnity advice
- Professional negligence litigation
- Acting for insurers and self-insured clients in high value defence litigation.
- Acting for a title insurer in claims made by mending institutions under title insurance policies.
- Advising financial institutions and corporate clients in professional indemnity matters.
Get in Touch
TRENDS Magazine – Real Estate – June/July 2021
Rob Gibbons, BHSM LLP, features in the latest Trends Real Estate Publication by The Law Firm Network with his article...
3 Jun 2021
BHSM LLP Makes Senior Appointment to Commercial Real Estate Team
BHSM LLP are delighted to announce the appointment of James Lawless as a Senior Associate in our Commercial Real Estate...
12 Jul 2021