Insurance & Professional Indemnity
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team has vast experience advising clients in the Insurance industry in Ireland. In particular, we act for insurers and self-insured clients in defence litigation and also non-contentious work.
We advise corporate clients on insurance law and regulation in Ireland, to include corporate governance and compliance.
We also regularly advise clients in relation to professional negligence matters.
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team draws on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm to deliver comprehensive and practical advice including; Banking & Finance, Corporate and Litigation.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Defence litigation
- Insurance law and regulation
- Professional indemnity advice
- Professional negligence litigation
- Acting for insurers and self-insured clients in high value defence litigation.
- Acting for a title insurer in claims made by mending institutions under title insurance policies.
- Advising financial institutions and corporate clients in professional indemnity matters.
Get in Touch
Briefing Note on the Personal Insolvency (Amendment) Bill 2020
The General Scheme of the Personal Insolvency (Amendment) Bill 2020 (“the 2020 Bill”) was published by the Minister...
26 Feb 2021
BHSM LLP Welcomes Two New Solicitors
BHSM LLP has announced the appointment of Ruth Crawley (pictured below right) and JJ McLoughlin (pictured below...
8 Jan 2021