Insurance & Professional Indemnity
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team has vast experience advising clients in the Insurance industry in Ireland. In particular, we act for insurers and self-insured clients in defence litigation and also non-contentious work.
We advise corporate clients on insurance law and regulation in Ireland, to include corporate governance and compliance.
We also regularly advise clients in relation to professional negligence matters.
Our Insurance & Professional Indemnity Team draws on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm to deliver comprehensive and practical advice including; Banking & Finance, Corporate and Litigation.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Defence litigation
- Insurance law and regulation
- Professional indemnity advice
- Professional negligence litigation
- Acting for insurers and self-insured clients in high value defence litigation.
- Acting for a title insurer in claims made by mending institutions under title insurance policies.
- Advising financial institutions and corporate clients in professional indemnity matters.
Get in Touch
Time For Change – A review of recent changes to Probate Practice and Procedures
There have been a number of recent changes to Probate practice and procedures in Ireland. These changes have been...
19 Apr 2021
BHSM advises Welltel in acquisition of Capstone
BHSM’s Corporate Team, led by Joe McVeigh and Eimear Grealy, were delighted to act for Welltel in the acquisition...
23 Apr 2021