Investment & Fundraisings
Our Investment and Fundraisings Team works with private equity and venture capital investors, both nationally and internationally. By representing investors and also investee companies, we have a wealth of experience in advising the relevant parties from angel investors to private equity and venture capitalists.
Our Investment and Fundraisings Team has extensive experience and depth of knowledge gained from acting for numerous companies and investors in a range of industries.
Our experience spans the pharmaceutical, technology, manufacturing, retail and renewable energy sectors, from start-up companies to multinational groups.
By understanding both the market which is the subject of the investment, and our client’s priorities, we adopt a practical and efficient approach. This ensures that the requirements for the proposed investment are met and that the parties have the requisite protections.
We draw on the experience of our colleagues in the Property Department, where the proposed investment includes property assets, and from our Regulatory colleagues, as necessary, to ensure compliance with all appropriate legislation and regulations.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Investment agreements
- Share subscription agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Convertible loan note instruments
- Private equity
- Venture capital
- Corporate governance
- Amendments to constitutional documentation
- Advised an Irish software company on private equity investment.
- Advised on the financing and establishment of a fast-casual international food operation in Ireland.
- Advised lead investor in a Series A fundraising round in environmental sector.
- Advised a number of family offices on investments in privately held companies.
Get in Touch
Remote Working and Data Security
As the economy gradually begins to reopen, remote working continues to be in place for a large number of Irish...
26 Jun 2020
BHSM advise on Mothercare Group winding up of Irish operations
BHSM recently advised the Mothercare Group in relation to the winding of its Irish operations. Mothercare was a long...
30 Jun 2020