Our New Homes Team provides developers with a specialised service across all elements of a residential property development project from beginning to end - from site assembly, financing, planning, scheme set-up, through to the sale of units and advising on management company issues.
Our Team is experienced at both mixed-use and purely residential developments.
We provide an efficient, practical service to our clients to work towards streamlining the roll-out of the development as far as possible.
Our New Homes Team draw on the skills and technical knowledge of Solicitors from other parts of our Firm including; Real Estate, Corporate, Banking & Finance and Litigation.
We advise clients in the areas of:
- Title investigation and conveyancing
- Advising on and putting in place easements, wayleaves and restrictive covenants
- Project finance
- Construction and development
- Set up of the scheme, including drafting of scheme documentation
- New company formation, including formation of management company
- Acting in the transfer of the estate common areas
- Acting for purchasers in their acquisition of newly built properties across the country
- Acting in a high-profile development on the acquisition of a site and set up of a residential scheme of development
- Acting for a developer of a residential estate in the rectification of boundary issues with an adjoining issue
- Advising on the construction and sale of a block of apartments to a community housing association
- Establishing a Management Company and advising in relation to transfer of common areas
Get in Touch
Help To Buy Scheme Updates
What is the Help to Buy Scheme? The Help to Buy Scheme was introduced in July 2016 to help first-time buyers buy or...
7 Sep 2020
BHSM are listed by IFLR1000 in Legal Guide for Ireland 2021-2022
BHSM LLP are delighted to be recognised by the IFLR1000. We have been listed in their 2021-22 Legal Guide for Ireland...
21 Oct 2021