The Real Estate sector in Ireland has experienced significant change in recent years, having experienced an extended downturn to become what is now a thriving sector, presenting many opportunities for domestic and international investors.
Our Real Estate Department works with a variety of clients in the Real Estate market.
Clients include domestic and international investors; developers; lending institutions; commercial landlords and tenants and international funds. The Real Estate Department works closely with our Firm’s other Departments, particularly Corporate and Banking & Finance, to deliver a seamless service to our clients for each transaction.
We understand our clients’ need for timely, bespoke service with a commercial, solution-based focus.
We advise real estate clients in the areas of:
- Acquisition and disposal of properties
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases for both landlord and tenants
- Property development transactions
- Acted for OCES Property Holdings Limited on its acquisition of the Clery’s Building in Dublin’s city centre.
- Acted for an International client in the acquisition of a Dublin business district office investment.
- ICAV acquisition of multi class asset (retail, industrial, office and residential) throughout Ireland.
- Acted for Harcourt Properties in the sale of the new homes being built at Cuil Duín, Citywest.
Get in Touch
Help to Buy Scheme
4 Jun 2019
BHSM Announce Two New Partners
BHSM are delighted to announce the expansion of our Firm with the appointment of two new partners, Richard Lee,...
9 Oct 2019