The Real Estate sector in Ireland has experienced significant change in recent years, having experienced an extended downturn to become what is now a thriving sector, presenting many opportunities for domestic and international investors.
Our Real Estate Department works with a variety of clients in the Real Estate market.
Clients include domestic and international investors; developers; lending institutions; commercial landlords and tenants and international funds. The Real Estate Department works closely with our Firm’s other Departments, particularly Corporate and Banking & Finance, to deliver a seamless service to our clients for each transaction.
We understand our clients’ need for timely, bespoke service with a commercial, solution-based focus.
We advise real estate clients in the areas of:
- Acquisition and disposal of properties
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases for both landlord and tenants
- Property development transactions
- Acted for OCES Property Holdings Limited on its acquisition of the Clery’s Building in Dublin’s city centre
- Acted for an International client in the acquisition of a Dublin business district office investment
- ICAV acquisition of multi class asset (retail, industrial, office and residential) throughout Ireland
- Acted for Harcourt Properties in the sale of the new homes being built at Cuil Duín, Citywest
Get in Touch
The Residential Tenancies and Valuation Act 2020 – Tenants To Self-Declare
The Residential Tenancies and Valuation Act 2020 (the “Act”) came into effect on the 1 August 2020 to replace the...
22 Sep 2020
BHSM Sign the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (GEDI) Charter
BHSM are delighted to be one of the first signatories of the Law Society Gender Equality, Diversity and Inclusion...
18 Sep 2020