The Real Estate sector in Ireland has experienced significant change in recent years, having experienced an extended downturn to become what is now a thriving sector, presenting many opportunities for domestic and international investors.
Our Real Estate Department works with a variety of clients in the Real Estate market.
Clients include domestic and international investors; developers; lending institutions; commercial landlords and tenants and international funds. The Real Estate Department works closely with our Firm’s other Departments, particularly Corporate and Banking & Finance, to deliver a seamless service to our clients for each transaction.
We understand our clients’ need for timely, bespoke service with a commercial, solution-based focus.
We advise real estate clients in the areas of:
- Acquisition and disposal of properties
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases for both landlord and tenants
- Property development transactions
- Acted for a property investor in the acquisition of existing residential properties and development sites for social housing
- Acted for Valley Healthcare Fund in the acquisition of a portfolio of primary care centres from Action Health
- Acted as part of the property team advising Valley Healthcare, Glencar Healthcare, AMP Capital and the wider team on an AIB debt facility to Valley Healthcare
- Acted for an International client in the acquisition of a Dublin business district office investment
- ICAV acquisition of multi class asset (retail, industrial, office and residential) throughout Ireland
- Acted for Harcourt Properties in the sale of the new homes being built at Parklands, Citywest
Get in Touch
10% Stamp Duty Charge on Bulk Buying of Residential Houses
Recent times has seen the practice of the bulk buying of homes by large institutional investors in estates across...
24 May 2021
BHSM are listed by IFLR1000 in Legal Guide for Ireland 2021-2022
BHSM LLP are delighted to be recognised by the IFLR1000. We have been listed in their 2021-22 Legal Guide for Ireland...
21 Oct 2021