Sector - Investing in Ireland
Employment & Benefits
Employment law in Ireland has become increasingly complex over the past number of years and there are over 30 pieces of major employment legislation in Ireland. The need for organisations to ensure compliance with legislation is greater than ever, as the level of claims, inspections and fines are increasing each year.
Employment Law is at the forefront of the relationship between individuals and businesses. BHSM understands the challenges faced by clients from an employment perspective.
We offer focused and cost-efficient Employment Law advice, tailored to your particular requirements.
Our Employment and Benefits Team is experienced in advising international corporate clients in contentious and non-contentious issues that arise in all aspects of the employer and employee relationship.
We understand that the employment needs and requirements of our clients are continually changing and evolving.
We are uniquely placed to advise our clients in relation to all workplace issues, grievances, disputes, industrial relations matters together with employment issues that come before the Workplace Relations Commission and the Courts.
We advise employers and employees in the areas of
- Employment contracts
- Policies and procedures
- High Court employment injunctions
- Industrial relations
- Unfair dismissals
- Workplace relations and Labour Court hearings
- Workplace investigations and disciplinary procedures
- Pensions & other benefits
- Advised domestic and international companies in negotiating severance packages.
- Advised domestic and international clients in relation to contracts of employment and policies and procedures.
- Advised clients on grievance and disciplinary procedures.
- Acted for international clients in relation to industrial relations matters before the Labour Court.
- Acted for senior employees and employers in employment injunction cases before the High Court.
Get in Touch
Redundancy, Lay-off & Short Time in the Hospitality Sector – What rights does an Employer have?
Following the recommendations of the National Public Health Emergency Team, which have been approved and adopted by the...
18 Sep 2020
Richard Lee Presents to the Fingal Dublin Chamber
Richard Lee recently presented to the Fingal Dublin Chamber at Bank of Ireland Ballycoolin. The event featured a...
26 Feb 2020
BHSM Announce Two New Partners
BHSM are delighted to announce the expansion of our Firm with the appointment of two new partners, Richard Lee,...
9 Oct 2019