Sector - Investing in Ireland
The Real Estate sector in Ireland has experienced significant change in recent years, having experienced periods of downturn to what is now a thriving sector, presenting many opportunities to the international investor.
Those looking to invest in Ireland can benefit from BHSM’s knowledge of the particularities of the Irish real estate market.
Our experience spans forms of title, planning process, opportunities presented by Strategic Development Zones, REITs and registration of title. Our Real Estate Department works with a variety of clients in the Real Estate market, including domestic and international investors; developers; lending institutions; commercial landlords and tenants and international funds.
We understand our Clients’ need for timely, smart solutions with a commercial, solution-based focus.
The Real Estate Department works closely with our Firm’s other Departments, particularly Commercial and Banking & Finance, to deliver a seamless service to our clients for each transaction.
We advise real estate clients in the areas of:
- Acquisition and disposal of properties
- Drafting and negotiation of commercial leases for both landlord and tenants
- Property development transactions
- OCES Property Holdings Limited on its acquisition of the Clery’s Building in Dublin’s city centre
- International client in the acquisition of Dublin business district office investment
- ICAV acquisition of multi class asset (retail, industrial, office and residential) throughout Ireland
- Harcourt Properties in the sale of the new homes being built at Cuil Duín, Citywest
Get in Touch
When is a Real Estate Contract Legally Binding?
A recurring client query in recent weeks, particularly in light of the recent circumstances arising from the COVID-19...
3 Jul 2020
BHSM Advise Welltel on Novi Acquisition
Eimear Grealy, Corporate and Conor MacNally, Banking & Finance, were delighted to advise Welltel on the acquisition...
6 Jul 2020