Keith is a Senior Associate in our Commercial Real Estate Department.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including commercial conveyancing and leasing, property and development finance transactions, and the conveyancing aspects of corporate M&A transactions.
Prior to joining BHSM, Keith completed his training and worked within the Commercial Real Estate department of a Big 5 law firm in Dublin.
- Advised on one of the largest office lettings in the history of the State on behalf of a global technology client
- Engaged for a number of years in the lease management of one of the largest and most prominent retail centres in Dublin and acted in the subsequent disposal of that asset
- Acted in a number of recent forward purchases of significant multi-unit apartment and housing residential schemes on behalf of one of the largest funds operating in the Dublin residential market
- Acted for both pillar bank funders and high profile energy provider-landowner joint ventures in big ticket wind farm developments in the border region
- Worked with pillar banks, international lenders and non-bank lenders in the financing of a number of high profile Dublin office development sites and the refinancing of a large pool of retail-residential assets in the ownership of a prominent Irish landowner, with a leading Irish non-bank lender
- Advised state bodies on the disposal of a significant development site in Carrickmines
- Acted for a prominent Irish based investor and landlord in the acquisition and subsequent letting of a series of office, industrial and retail properties across their extensive and growing portfolio
- BA History, Trinity College Dublin
- MA International Relations, Dublin City University
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland
The Importance of Written Partnership Agreements
What is a Partnership? Section 1(1) of the Partnership Act 1890 defines a partnership as the ‘relationship which...
10 Sep 2021
BHSM are listed by IFLR1000 in Legal Guide for Ireland 2021-2022
BHSM LLP are delighted to be recognised by the IFLR1000. We have been listed in their 2021-22 Legal Guide for Ireland...
21 Oct 2021