Mark is Managing Partner of BHSM. He also heads up our Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Department and leads a Team in our Litigation & Dispute Resolution Department. Mark specialises in advising Liquidators, Receivers, Examiners, Companies and lending institutions in all aspects of corporate restructuring and insolvency matters.
Mark also has considerable experience in Commercial Litigation, advising parties in commercial disputes across all jurisdictions and in cross border litigation. Mark advises in a wide range of commercial disputes, including shareholder disputes; contractual disputes; professional negligence actions; employment cases; landlord and tenant disputes; fraudulent and reckless trading cases and restriction and disqualification actions.
He has considerable experience acting for employers and employees in contentious and non-contentious matters. He advises on all aspects of the employment relationship including obligations, rights, and entitlements arising under employment legislation. Mark is also experienced in the field of Personal Injuries litigation. Mark holds an honours degree in BBLS from UCD and a diploma in Commercial Law awarded by the Law Society of Ireland. Mark regularly lectures in the Law Society of Ireland and sat on the Law Society’s Business Law Committee. Mark sits on company boards, providing strategic advice.
- Advising on of the world’s largest Bloodstock Agent in a Commercial Court action
- Advising the Liquidator in one of Irelands largest charity related insolvencies
- Providing one of Ireland’s largest food producers with ongoing strategic advice at board level
- Advising a committee of creditors in a U.S. Corporate bankruptcy case in issues concerning Irish assets
- Law Society of Ireland
- Committee member of the Representation Committee of the Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners (ISIP)
Financial Fraud on the Rise
Email is now one of the primary sources of communication worldwide for both commercial and personal dealings....
20 Nov 2019
BHSM Announce Two New Partners
BHSM are delighted to announce the expansion of our Firm with the appointment of two new partners, Richard Lee,...
9 Oct 2019
BHSM host subgroup meeting of CIArb
BHSM were delighted to host the meeting of The Chartered Institute of Arbitration Irish Branch Arbitration Rules...
2 Jul 2019