Richard is a Partner practising in our Employment and Litigation & Dispute Resolution Departments.
Richard has considerable experience in High Court and Commercial Court litigation advising clients in high value and complex Commercial Court cases. He advises commercial clients in High Court actions for breach of contract and lending institutions in breach of undertakings and professional negligence actions. Richard also advises lending institutions and commercial clients in high value enforcement and debt recovery claims.
Richard also specialises in advising insolvency practitioners in Liquidations, Receiverships and Examinerships.
Richard has significant experience acting for employers and employees in contentious and non-contentious matters. He advises on all aspects of the employment relationship, including obligations, rights and entitlements arising under employment legislation.
Richard also advises lending institutions in the enforcement of mortgage security and in the area of Receiverships in Ireland. He also regularly acts for lending institutions and credit servicing firms in Personal Insolvency matters before the High Court, Circuit Court and Court of Appeal.
He is also experienced in the area of landlord and tenant disputes.
- Acting for employers and employees before the Workplace Relations Commission, in High Court employment actions and in employment Injunctions
- Advising clients in all aspects of employment law to include employment contracts and policies & procedures
- Advising in high profile High Court and Commercial Court actions
- Advising insolvency practitioners in Liquidations, Receiverships and Examinerships
- Acting for commercial clients in High Court actions and Injunctions
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), National University of Ireland, Galway
- Bachelor of Arts, Legal Science, National University of Ireland, Galway
- Law Society of Ireland, Certificate in Commercial Contracts
- Qualified as a Solicitor in Ireland, Law Society of Ireland
- The Honourable Society of Kings Inns, Advanced Diploma in Applied Employment Law
- Law Society of Ireland, Certificate in Immigration Law & Practice
Redundancy, Lay-off & Short Time in the Hospitality & Retail Sectors – What rights does an Employer have?
Following the recommendations of the National Public Health Emergency Team, which have been approved and adopted by the...
18 Sep 2020
NureNet Business Network Breakfast Meeting raising funds for Suicide or Survive
Richard Lee recently attended the NureNet Business Network Breakfast Meeting raising funds for Suicide or...
27 Feb 2020
Richard Lee Presents to the Fingal Dublin Chamber
Richard Lee recently presented to the Fingal Dublin Chamber at Bank of Ireland Ballycoolin. The event featured a...
26 Feb 2020